Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Altec part number

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member oface1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2008
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Altec part number

    Any idea what part # 30836 on the outside of a 80?-? driver represents?


    Also, how hard would it be to convert a pair of 288's that have 1/4 connects to the standard terminals? would these worth it if I could them for $100 a pair? Do not have pics yet though....


    Thanks,


    -chris

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Altec part number

    30836 was an OEM 808-8A that came in 1204s, 1205s, 1221s, 9846As, and perhaps others. Large body, old phase plug, Symbiotic 'fram.

    Check with Bill for replacement rear covers with terminals and wires. Pretty reasonable.
    "[I]We're going all the way, till the wheels fall off and burn[/I]!"
    Bob Dylan, from [I]Brownsville Girl[/I]

    [I]"Time wounds all heels"[/I]
    John Lennon, referring to the Nixon/Hoover deportation fiasco.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member oface1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2008
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Altec part number

    Cool,

    Thanks for the info Bfish......


    hmm, something to think about then.....


    Thanks again,


    -chris

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Altec part number


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: Altec part number

    Fer a C note I'd just live with the terminals...
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.